Hey Sisters,
So, four months after the first posts of this blog, and what have I done?
- Gone to Folsom CA probably 5 times (started the vest, started wedgie scarf #2)
- Gone to Israel for a week (got through most of the foot part of a sock)
- Gone on a Fourth of July sea scout fundraising cruise
- Ordered two doors, a screen door, and a window.
- Finished knitting sweater #2, but it's been sitting waiting to be sewn for probably two months.
- Not touched any clay, but thought about it quite a bit.
- Gardened up a frenzy in the front yard (this has been QUITE the project).
- Had scouts come and hack at the vegitation in my back yard. THe bamboo ismaking a good comeback already.
- Ordered more yarn (it was on SALE. Very GOOD sale. What could I do?)
- Gardened up a frenzy in the back yard, but this with All Edible stuff. Beets, CHard, rhubarb (you would not believe how big this stuff gets. Seriously).
- Gone to two weddings (would have been three, but I was in Israel by that point).
- Saw Stephanie Pearl-McPhee (aka the Yarn Harlot) speak, and she was funny. I bought & read her next book.
- Read "the Big Over Easy" by Jasper Fforde (that is a correct spelling), a pleasant, clever, "light" book.
- Watched way too much TV.
That's all I can think of for now. So, let me add a few photos, umm, later. Once I comb through which ones I think are the best.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment